Leave Good People Alone. They may have a gun and shoot you.
Published 1 year ago
The recent self-defense shooting involving an Uber driver in Florida can teach law abiding gun owners a lot. It addresses the type of incident that stand your ground laws were specifically written to address. I give you my thoughts on the case in this video. I’d like to know yours.
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
- The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
- The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
- OpticsPlanet Use code "GunGuy5" for 5% off your entire www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
JOIN NRA HERE:
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger - The GunGuy
- Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
- NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger - The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so "trolling" comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.